Thursday, June 10, 2010

RAIN

Pictures from the apartment! I'm renting a room for the 2 months from an amazing girl named Christin and this is our common area. Out that front window is the ocean...











This is our resident cat Famous. Very cute, but mostly annoying. I'm not really a cat person and the surprise biting attacks don't help. He did however curl up in my lap this morning and only bit me twice in the process... so maybe I'll come around.







View from our front porch, also where my bedroom window looks out. It looks kind of gross because it's been raining ALL day today. In the sun the water is a pretty amazing color.










This is another view from the front porch














The view out the back porch. About a hundred yards from the ocean the land rises really quickly and becomes mountainous. You can't even see all the peaks because apparently the tops are almost always covered in mist (today just lots of rain).















Tomorrow I'll go to the hospital with my adviser to meet everyone and hopefully get things going on my project. I'll also get some pictures when the sun is out and of other places soon!

1 comment: